Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Map instructions

For math I have been learning how to use compass directions and to follow instruction's to find buried treasure hidden on a island. This is a map that I made with buried treasure to find as part of my maths activity. I hope you try it. Leave a comment where you think the treasure is buried and I will contact you if you are right. Please leave your email with your comment.
  1. Get off your ship at shark point
  2. Follow the right handed path heading North East until you reach Gloomy Forest
  3. Cross the bridge over to the palm trees
  4. Walk North well passing some trees on the way to Blue duck lake
  5. Walk North to the Towering Mountain tops, walk west to the wicked wharf and cross the Blue Lagoon bridge
  6. Go through the Forest right in front of you
  7. Walk North to the long lost tree

YOU HAVE FOUND THE LOST TREASURE THAT HAS BEEN LOST FOR LONGER THAN YOU'VE LIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alesia, I know where you're treasure is. Its by the long lost tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it by the long lost tree nice place to hide it.

    ReplyDelete